Sheer Intensity! THE Retail Bootcamp
S201 - Business Session
Saturday, January 12, 2013
12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Who Should Attend: Buyer
A down economy can either be an excuse to play it safe or a chance to outpace your competition – only you can decide where you want your business to go. Get ready for some crowd control! This 5-hour Boot Camp will show you how to successfully differentiate your store from your competition, build a buzz about town, and thrill your customers all at the same time. No theories. No fluff. Just hard hitting information presented by Rich Kizer & Georganne Bender, two of “Retailing’s Most Influential People.” You’ll leave with an action plan to keep you focused and on track, plus strategies, tactics, tips, and techniques you can use the second you return to your business! You’ll learn:
- Consumer trends you cannot ignore… anymore. Before you sell them, you’ve got to know what customers expect from their stores of choice. Want to build dynamic relationships? You’ll learn the latest in buying trends and customer expectations to help you to deliver what they want, when they want it, the way that they want it.
- Your front line is your bottom line. It’s all about people; your people. You’ll learn proven techniques to hire smart, motivate, and reward your staff while building strong and loyal retail sales and service teams.
- Social Media Marketing 2013. Which social networks should you focus on and which ones should you ignore? You'll learn cutting-edge skills to connect with friends, fans, and followers in surprising and powerful ways.
- Retailer-tested, no-cost, low-cost in-store events and promotions that build sales, and increase traffic and profits! You’ll leave with more than enough ideas fill your promotional calendar, plus all the how-to instructions, ad slicks, templates, and more you’ll need to thrill your customers and drive your competition crazy!
- How to set your sales floor to sell. Help your product sell itself! We’ll take you from the parking lot to the back door, and every space in-between. You’ll learn with the latest in layouts and visual merchandising, store operations tips and inventory control, plus tricks of the trade to embrace your space and increase sales!
Join award-winning retail anthropologists Rich Kizer and Georganne Bender and discover how to tackle the toughest challenges facing retailers today. Added bonus: Bring photos of your store for a one-on-one store layout consultation with Rich and Georganne!
The cost for this Bootcamp experience is $125, not included in your badge fee.