Friday – Sunday June 12-14, 2015, Kempenfelt Conference Centre, Innisfil, near Barrie, Ontario
Join us for a weekend full of creative exploration and professional business development!
Friday, June 12, 2015
- 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm - Registration
- 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm - Meet & Greet
- 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm - John Bead Workshop with Carmi Cimicata
- 9:00 pm - 10:00 pm - Social Reception Sponsored by Coats & Clark
Saturday, June 13, 2015
- 8:00 am - 9:00 am - Breakfast
- 9:00 am -10:30 am - Brother Workshop with Karen Ellis
- 10:30 am -11:30 am - Accreditation Session with Sarah Hodsdon
- 12:00 pm -1:00 pm - Lunch
- 1:30pm - 3:00 pm - HA Kidd Workshop with Donna Housley
- 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm - DecoArt Workshop with Tracy Moreau
- 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm - Accreditation Session (new participants only) with Wendy Russell & Relax Time (for returning participants)
- 6:00 pm -7:00 pm - Dinner
- 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm - Westcott Workshop with Wendy Russell
- 9:00 pm - 11:00 pm - Campfire & Song—S’Mores over the fire!
Sunday, June 14, 2015
- 8:00 am - 9:00 am Breakfast
- 9:00 am - 10:00 am Accreditation Session with Kelly & Mario Panacci
- 10:00 am - 11:30 am Emerging Technologies Workshop with Sarah Hodsdon
- 11:30 am - 12:00 pm Think Tank & Summary
- 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm Lunch
The registration fee ($340 US) covers two nights shared double occupancy*, all classes and seminars, snack on Friday night, three meals on Saturday, breakfast and lunch on Sunday as well as an open refreshment station throughout the weekend. Full schedule will be published early April.
Read past retreat reviews at: November 2013 June 2014
*Guests may select roommates. There are only a few single rooms available. Please contact email@example.com for single room availability and booking.
You must be a current CHA member to attend. Details on membership can be found here.
For more details please contact:
Audrey DeJong, DECP Committee Chair firstname.lastname@example.org 519-232-9047