MAKE YOUR BUSINESS BETTER!
Better your business and grow your personal skills by participating in the conference program at the show. All member and non-member attendees have access to:
- Workshops – Cutting-edge product trainings in craft categories including paper crafts, fine arts, jewelry making, mixed media and more. Prices start at $35 members/$50 non-members.
- Seminars – Expert-led sessions on emerging technology, retail best practices, web optimization, industry research, regulatory issues and more. Free to members/$25 non-members.
- Hands-On Labs, Bootcamps, & Lunch-n-Learns – intense, interactive, and extremely educational. Prices start at $35 members/$50 non-members.
- Networking events that provide opportunities to connect with industry professionals from around the world.
Conference & Trade Registration will begin on November 5, 2013.
- A full schedule of all programs will be available online the last week in October.
- There are NO lottery classes – all classes will be available for registration on November 5th.
- Workshop Discount Policy:
- Discounts will not apply to any Friday workshops. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Select from any other workshops available (Saturday-Tuesday) and receive the following discounts:
- Select 3-5 workshops = 30% off total purchase
- Select 6-8 workshops = 35% off total purchase
- Select 9, or more, workshops = 40% total purchase
- Discounts will only be applied to current individual’s shopping cart at time of check out. Future selections will not be combined with previous purchases.
- Discounts apply online only through Jan. 3rd. No discounts will be available on-site.
- NO REFUNDS will be granted for any reason, except in the case the workshop is cancelled by CHA. Tickets may be swapped between individuals within the same organization.
- Waitlists will be cut off as of December 20th.
- There will be no wait-room on site.
- All waitlist tickets will be assigned by January 1st.