Applications are now available at https://expologic.com/chaApply/
Spaces are limited. Reserve a spot today in the Innovations Showcase, a CHA sponsored display case. Don’t miss out on this chance to build excitement and awareness for your new product and be considered for an innovation award.
This display showcase opportunity is exclusive to exhibitors at the CHA 2013 Winter Conference & Trade Show. It is a “must see” destination for buyers and press. Does your new product have what it takes to be a winner?
Follow these easy steps to register:
• Only products introduced after the CHA 2012 Summer Show are eligible
• You may register several new products; each one must be registered separately
• During the registration process you will be asked to provide a URL link to a video. While not required, it is recommended, as the video will be streaming in the display area. The videos will be used for the attendees to select the Attendee’s Choice Award on site. Please ensure your video is no longer than 2 minutes. For products that do not have videos, your static image will be used in place of a video.
For questions, please contact:
Andria LaJeunesse, CEM, Events & Expositions Manager
Tel: (201) 835-1231
Your stand or display mechanism must fit within these parameters:
• Display dimensions: no larger than 18” deep x 36” wide x 22” high
• Total weight per entry must not exceed 8 lbs
• It is preferred that you display the actual product, but a product photo/information board with easel may be substituted or displayed in conjunction with your product
• CHA reserves the right to disallow the display on site, if deemed to violate size or weight restrictions
• No refunds will be made
• Electric outlets are not available in the showcase
• The showcase will not be opened up after the set-up day
3. SET UP
Bring your product to the Innovations Showcase Friday, January 11th from 11:00 am - 2:00 pm.
After 2:00 PM there is no guarantee that your product will be accepted into the display
No refunds will be made
A CHA staff member will check your display in and direct you to a pre-assigned shelf.
4. BREAK DOWN
Products may NOT be removed from the INNOVATIONS SHOWCASE before the close of the show on Tuesday, January 15th. For your protection, send a badge-wearing member of your staff to the INNOVATIONS SHOWCASE between 2:30pm-4:00pm, after the close of the show, to pick-up your entry. After 4:30pm, any unclaimed product will be left behind or distributed to local charities.
Three prizes will be awarded: Best Innovation and 2 Honorable Mentions and an Attendee Choice Award.
A non-refundable payment of $100.00 is required for participation in the 2013 Winter Innovations Showcase.
CHA will be hosting an Innovations Sneak Peek Media & Buyer Event to be held on Friday, January 11th from 3:00pm-4:00pm at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, CA. This event is an exclusive opportunity for exhibitors participating in the Innovations Showcase to gain additional media and buyer exposure for their new product. Buyers and members of the press will be invited to see 20 live demonstrations of some of the most innovative products launched from the Summer Show. The deadline for submitting an application to be considered in the Sneak Peek Media & Buyer Event is December 9, 2012.