Get Involved - Retailers
Bring some excitement to your store by participating in Canada Sews. This national sewing promotion will help maximize public relations efforts, increase shopping traffic and jump-start sales in the month of October. CHA has created resource materials that can be executed quickly and easily. Get started today!
Be a Part of Canada Sews By:
- Registering your store on the store locator site by emailing your store details
- Sending CHA sewing tips and techniques
- Emailing your store activities for posting on the Canada Sews calendar of events
- Sending CHA your press releases and information and feedback on your Canada Sews events/promotions
- Contacting your suppliers to support Canada Sews and leverage possible cross-promotions and resources.
- Members of CHA have access to a free downloadable resource kit containing information and materials to help implement a successful Canada Sews promotion.
- If you are exhibiting at a consumer show in Canada, contact us for Canada Sews materials to distribute in your booth.
Not a CHA Member?:
- Interested in becoming a member of CHA to take advantage of the free Canada Sews tools and additional CHA benefits? Click here for more information.
- Contact a CHA member Supplier and request a copy of the materials.