VALUABLE CHA MEMBER BENEFITS
The Craft & Hobby Association is the largest business-to-business craft and creative professionals trade organization in the world and offering a full-range of valuable member benefits that go far beyond exhibiting or attending CHA’s award-winning conferences or trade shows. Check out the list of exclusive member benefits and discounts available to CHA members.
- CHA’s Award-Winning Conferences & Trade Shows - The CHA Conference & Trade Shows have been around for almost a century creating the industry’s must attend trade events of the year with domestic and international attendees, new products, and thousands of qualified buyers.
- The Ultimate Craft Industry Buyers Guide - Is a unique online tool that gives you quick access to an extensive directory of industry-specific products and services.
- CHA Career Center - Find a job, post a resume, or fill a job opening with CHA’s online Career Center.
- Simplify Your Payment Processing With Chase Paymentech.
- CHA and Chase Paymentech are working together to deliver a tailored payment program for Canadian members to accept credit and debit cards. New Let Chase Paymentech provide you with a free cost analysis. If we can’t lower your cost of processing, we’ll pay you $200!
- CraftSuite™ - New - Integrated Website, Blog and Ecommerce—designed by a crafter who knows technology! Joe Rotella and his team at Delphia Consulting combined all the features a craft and hobby business needs to present an effective web presence at a significant savings to CHA members—this price won’t break the bank. Static web pages, a calendar of events, project pages with a Pinterest-like showcase, a blog and an online store that are fully integrated! Put “Add to Cart” buttons directly in your blog posts, project pages and events! Make is easy for your site visitors to buy—do it all in one place and increase your conversion rate! SEO enhancements with tips to help you maximize each page on your site are built in. Manage your own content without being a programmer or paying someone to do it. A craft site from a technology company that loves crafting—who better to partner with you to help boost your business!
- DM Transportation Management Services - New - Savings on Logistics - CHA has partnered with DM Transportation Management to reduce costs and enhance service. CHA members can save over 80% on LTL shipments and leverage the combined volume of the association to save on Truckload and International shipments. DM also provides dynamic web based technology for CHA members to quote, book and track shipments for all carriers all on one site.
- Exclusive Health/Business Insurance Program - CLICK HERE for the "Top 10 Reasons" for buying health/business insurance through your Association.
- Market Research & Trend Information - CHA provides exclusive industry market research on crafting attitudes and behaviors, consumer motivation, the emotional drivers of crafting and access to a free monthly Retail Trending Report by The Gordman Group.
- Payment Processing - CHA would like to offer you two different options to accept payments, both offering special rates just for our members. Here are two options to select based on how you would like to accept payments:
TSYS Merchant Solutions offers payment options for the business to business segment. Whether your sales activity is generated through a store-front or a large online retail presence,TSYS Merchant Solutions provides you a variety of payment processing solutions. These options include POS devices which can fully integrate with a majority of software solutions. Our people centered payments also delivers personalized training and 24/7 first-rate customer service.
ProPay - New - ProPay a TSYS company offers you the option to accept payments anytime, anywhere, in-person, online, offline, and over the phone. You can sign up and start processing in minutes from your smartphone, tablet or PC. ProPay also connects with Ebay, Etsy and Artfire to help you run and grow your business. ProPay provides toll-free customer service.
- Staples - New - All CHA members are provided with preferred copy and print pricing online and in store. You can submit jobs online for delivery or to be picked up at any of your local Staples Copy & Print locations.
- Vistage International - Is a worldwide network of more than 14,500 executives that helps CEOs and executives grow their business through monthly problem solving meetings with peers, individual coaching, expert speaker workshops, and web-based best practices.
- CHA Publications - CHA offers a host of publications and enewsletters to address different aspects of the industry, membership and award-winning trade shows. The publications include Craft Industry Today Magazine, the CHA Member News eNewsletter and the CHA Exhibitor Update eNewsletter.
- Regulation Compliance Support - With decades of experience working directly with testing labs and manufacturers, John Yi, owner and chief engineer at Growing Roots Engineering, is one of the industry’s leading experts in product safety regulation. He works around the clock as a compliance consultant, answering all manner of questions about CPSIA, communicating with labs and helping clients navigate other regulatory issues. John’s invaluable services are now available to our members. He can work directly with a testing lab to offer complete support.
- Rental Car Discounts - Avis and Budget offer CHA Members reduced car rental rates.
All of these benefits and more can be accessed in the Members Only section of this site. Click here for information on how to join.