Sponsoring a workshop allows you to reach serious buyers who are interested in learning more about your product(s).
- Directly placing your product(s) into the hands of targeted buyers
- Increasing traffic to your booth through education and product knowledge
- Building sales
- Increasing exposure for your products and company
Workshops consistently receive high attendee reviews:
- 91% of attendees were satisfied with product knowledge/techniques presented in workshops
- 95% of attendees were satisfied with the overall workshop value and quality of CHA Winter’s workshop program
*Based on the CHA 2011 Winter Show Survey Report
Who Can Sponsor:
NEW! Workshops can be sponsored by any CHA member and non-member* exhibitor. You may submit your workshop application even if your membership fees and exhibiting contracts have not been finalized.* Plus, sponsors will have the flexibility of adding a fee for their class to cover associated costs, i.e., kits, staff, etc.
Attendees will also be given the opportunity to buy packages in order to attend multiple workshops at one low price.
Early Bird Printed/Online Marketing Registration September 16, 2013
Online (Only) Marketing Registration November 15, 2013
WORKSHOP PRICE: Free to Members, Non-member fee is $350 for Single Workshop Sponsor/$500 for Multiple Sponsors.
DEMO Price: $175.00 for Members, Non-Member Fee is $350.00
- Accepted workshop applications received by September 16, 2013 will be included in printed marketing materials and listed on the CHA Website by October 24th prior to registration opening.
- Workshop Applications received after September 16, 2013 and no later than November 15, 2013 will NOT be included in printed materials and will be marketed via the CHA website after conference registration opens November 5, 2013.
* All contracts and fees associated to exhibiting must be completed and submitted to CHA by the applicable deadline dates.
Rules and Regulations – A detailed document explaining the policies for sponsoring a workshop, including Submission Dates, Electrical Costs, the Workshop Standby Policy, etc.
Special Offer for Returning Workshop Sponsors:
Platinum Sponsors are exhibiting members that have sponsored consecutive Winter & Summer workshops since Winter of 2012. These companies have priority placement in requesting the day and time slot that they prefer:
- Placement is based on a first-come, first-served basis
- Space is limited for each track offered
Specific times need to be requested via email to email@example.com
Fill out the online application today.
Contact Keli Bell-Cole, CMP