Get Involved - Suppliers
It’s easy for Suppliers and Manufacturers to get involved with Canada Sews. Start by providing retail customers with simple sewing project sheets and patterns that can be passed along to sewers in classes or as free in-store handouts. By providing sales support materials with unique merchandising ideas, suppliers and retailers will both be big winners targeted for the month of October. Get started today!
Be a Part of Canada Sews:
- Start planning focused Canada Sews product promotions for October
- Provide educational resources for your blog/website/Facebook and the Canada Sews website
- CHA supplier members can use the Canada Sews logo on their website to increase program awareness
- Notify your retail customers about Canada Sews and the resources available
- Incorporate Canada Sews into your current consumer programs
- Support Canada Sews during any upcoming consumer shows
- Share any media worthy stories on the Canada Sews website
- Provide a testimonial for the website
- Share sewing tips and resources
- If you are a CHA member, share the Canada Sews retail promotion kit with your retail store customers.
Not a CHA Member?
- Interested in becoming a member of CHA to take advantage of the Canada Sews promotion and additional CHA benefits? Click here for more information.
If you have any questions or need additional information contact CHA in Canada at 519.940.5969 or firstname.lastname@example.org.